Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2017-04-18
- “Σχλαβηνίας” and the military policy of the Bulgarian State in the first half of the 9th centuryAuthors: Kalinichenko V.A.
- Russification in the 19th and early 20th centuries: the specific features of the process (on materials of the European North of Russia)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- Russian Revolution: triumph or tragedy?Authors: Drozdov S.V.
- Church-State relations in the Third ReichAuthors: Isakov P.S.
- Turkey’s accession to NATO membership through the US pressAuthors: Mamedov Z.I.
- Unique features of creative designing at the preschool ageAuthors: Bila I.M.
- Lifelong learning of humanitarian in the training system for bachelors in higher technical educationAuthors: Gorbunov V.I.; Evdokimova O.K.; Mineev A.I.
- Basics of teaching Latin at Humanities UniversityAuthors: Bragova A.M.
- The role of public diplomacy in the promotion of the European Union brandAuthors: Karpchuk N.P.
- Orthodoxy and economic backwardness: combating the mythAuthors: Mykhaylenko M.V.
- Political and legal ideology in Modern RussiaAuthors: Gerashchenko A.I.; Gerashchenko I.G.
- The features of the formation of the socio-psychological climate in the institution of social servicesAuthors: Balakhtar V.V.
- “Cherubic Hymn” and the Great Entrance in the Kyiv Church in the 17th century. Part I. Prayer “None is Worthy”Authors: Bochkar A.
- On the problem of Ethnophyletism: a historical study. Part IIIAuthors: Venediktov V.Y.
- A biography of N.P. Avtonomov – a renovationist “Archbishop”, a “Catholic Metropolitan”, a Greek Catholic PriestAuthors: Bochkov P.V.
- Shakespearean allusions and reminiscences in “The Aristos” and “The French Lieutenant’s Woman” by J.R. FowlesAuthors: Drozdova М.S.
- A Sinner or a Saint: the image of Mary, Queen of Scots in the works of Friedrich Schiller, Juliusz Słowacki and Stefan ZweigAuthors: Melkov A.S.; Nikolsky E.V.
- The philosophical examination of war: origins of the conceptAuthors: Pavliuk O.I.
- Glamour in the system of aesthetic categories. Part I. Glamour and high categories: cosmic incompatibilityAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- Transformation of values and design in the new socio-cultural spaceAuthors: Gasimova E.N.
- The Victory of the image: identification risks of commemorative practicesAuthors: Golovashina O.V.