Archived Papers for Journal
IP Indian Journal of Library Science and Information Technology >>
Publisher: IP Innovative Publication Pvt. Ltd
Publishing Date: 2017-12-01
- Evolving roles for electronic resources librarian in digital EraAuthors: Lalita Honhaga.
- The impact of digital technologies on academic libraries: challenges and opportunitiesAuthors: P. Anuradha.
- Utilization of Journals - A Survey of University Libraries in South Karnataka: A ReviewAuthors: Sudhakara S Hemantha Kumar G.H..
- Information seeking behaviour of faculty members of Agricultural Universities in Karnataka: A reviewAuthors: Hemantha Kumar G.H.
- Women librarian empowerment in the digital EraAuthors: Devaraju S.
- Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (siwes) as a quality assurance tool: perceptions of the students in department of library and information science, Benue State University, Makurdi, NigeriaAuthors: Elijah Ojowu ODE.
- Impact of gender on information literacy skills of students of library and information science Department, University of MaiduguriAuthors: Elijah Ojowu ODE.
- Growth and development of agricultural universities education, research and libraries in Karnataka: a case studyAuthors: Hemantha Kumar GH Vijayalaxmi Sunagar.
- Marketing of information products and services: A case study of Allama Iqbal Library, University of Kashmir, SrinagarAuthors: Manzoor Ahmed Hajam.
- Information seeking behaviour of students in Farook Institute of Management Studies, KozhikodeAuthors: Manzoor Babu V Mufeeda V.
- Research output on cryptography: A bibliometric studyAuthors: T. Devasena P. Nageswara Rao.
- Role of Digital Libraries in E-learningAuthors: Suvarna S. Hiremath.
- Financial management in Govt. First Grade College Libraries of Hassan District, Karnataka: A pilot studyAuthors: Naveen CL B.U. Kannappanavar.
- Utilization of journals - a survey of university libraries in South Karnataka: A brief profileAuthors: Sudhakara S Hemantha Kumar GH Vijayalaxmi Sunagar.