Archived Papers for Journal
Acta Microbiologica Bulgarica >>
Publisher: Bulgarian Society for Microbiology (Union of Scientists in Bulgaria)
Publishing Date: 2020-09-01
- Possibilities of Decolonization Targeting Carriers of Multidrug-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacteria (MDR-GNB) in the GutAuthors: Savov E. Kovachka K. Trifonova A. Kioseva E. Strateva T.
- Microalgae as Producers of Biologically Active Compounds with Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, Antialgal, Antiprotozoal, Antiparasitic and Anticancer ActivityAuthors: Bratchkova A. Kroumov A. D.
- Molecular Identification, Virulence Factors and Antifungal Resistance among Pichia kudriavzevii Isolated from Urine of Patients on CatheterAuthors: David O. M. Adelowo O. O. Theophilus O. Adetan O. N. Ojo-Bola T. Owabumoye J. B. Moroa D. D.
- Helicobacter Pylori Positivity in Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Bulgarian Adults Diagnosed by 13C Urea Breath TestAuthors: Boyanova L. Gergova G. Hadzhiyski P. Kandilarov N. Markovska R. Mitov I.
- Resistance to Antibiotics in Clinical Isolates of Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (ESBL)-Producing Escherichia coli Obtained from Urine Cultures in Patients with Urinary Tract InfectionAuthors: Villegas J. A. A. Rodriguez M. I. Rodriguez S. P. J. Gutierrez A. G.
- Airborne Coagulase Negative Staphylococci (CoNS) in the Indoor Environment of King Abdullah University Hospital, Jordan, and their Antibiotic SusceptibilityAuthors: Saadoun I. I. Al Tayyar A. Elnasser Z.
- Mass Gathering at Islamic Festival of Eid -Ul Adha May Spike up COVID-19 in PakistanAuthors: Akhtar N. Nawaz F. Idnan M.