Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2018-10-25
- Horseshoe as the discharge of the principal sign of the Rurik DynastyAuthors: Fedchenko O.D.
- Denmark-Russia relations in the years 1493-1924: Vikings, the Baltic Sea, Sweden, Poland-Lithuania, royal dynasties, Tsar Peter III, naval officers and trade companiesAuthors: Christensen C.S
- The educational policy of the Saxon rulers in the age of the Lutheran confessionalization: foundation and activity of the prince-schoolsAuthors: Karikov S.A.
- Social and economic history of the Central Chernozem Region between the 16th and 17th centuries: the review of the sourcesAuthors: Lyapin D.A.
- Images of Virginia in the perception of its chroniclers and historians of the 18th century: from Robert Beverley to Thomas JeffersonAuthors: Vostrikov P.V.
- Gendarmes of the Olonets province: the specifics of professional activity (19th and the early 20th centuries)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- “Yanks are ready to run, but looking for now”: the start of the Russian-Japanese war in the US press coverageAuthors: Ilyin D.А.; Mamedov Z.I.
- Russia: holy or bourgeois-democratic? The controversy over S. Graham`s works during the First World WarAuthors: Tretyakova S.N.
- Financial provision of employees in RSFSR regional procuracies in 1955-1964 (on materials of Pskov region procuracy)Authors: Frolov V.V.
- The activity of Smolensk Oblast Council of People's Deputies and Smolensk Oblast Communist Party Organization during the events of August 1991Authors: Ivanov A.M
- The associative field of the word “nature” in the ecological picture of younger schoolchildren’s worldAuthors: Akhmatyanova Z.S.; Salnikova V.V.
- Students’ research work in “Ancient languages and cultures” acquisition in Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University named after N.A. DobrolyubovAuthors: Bragova A.M.
- Interethnic interaction in the Chuvash Republic at the present stage: a sociological surveyAuthors: Mineev A.I.; Mineeva E.K.
- Adaptation and integration of migrants in modern Russian society by the example of Smolensk OblastAuthors: Ivanova E.A.
- Development of emotional intelligence through the use of fairy-tale therapy’s elements in the emotional-stress psychotherapy: short theoretical justification and some practical methodologiesAuthors: Staniszewska Ż.
- The features of changes of the students’ level of empathy on the programme track “Pedagogical education” in the competence-oriented educational processAuthors: Pavlova E.V.
- Archpriest Alexander Gorsky about the Bulgarian Greek Church conflictAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- On the new edition of “The Ladder” in the translation by Saint Ignatius BrianchaninovAuthors: Kashirina V.V.
- Definition specifics of the term “Biotechnology”Authors: Myshak O.O.
- Headline as a linguistic object in a full-text database of regional Belarusian mass mediaAuthors: Stankevich A.Y.
- Pragma-communicative analysis of evaluation as a fundamental instrument of forming intentional intersubject dialogueAuthors: Bagiyan A.Y.; Nersesyan G.R.
- Fear and anger as companions of love in Propertius’ poetryAuthors: Demina S.S.
- The Yemeni poetry as a primary source of relations between the South Arabia population and foreigners in Modern and Contemporary PeriodsAuthors: Slepukhina O.P.
- Vladimir Solovyov on the relationship between law and moralityAuthors: Gerashchenko A.I.; Gerashchenko I.G.
- The ontology of the rhizome of meaning in Venedikt Erofeev’s drama experimentsAuthors: Bezrukov A.N.