Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2020-01-25
- Evolution of gender relationships in the traditional culture between the 18th and 19th centuries (on materials of the European North of Russia)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- Horse parade in Russian imperial culture. Alexander I and Nicholas IAuthors: Shapiro B.L.
- Organization of territorial medical care in Olonets province (the second half of the 19th and early 20th centuries)Authors: Badanov V.G.
- Trade in “God’s mercy”. Icon shops of the Committee of Care on Russian icon painting (1901-1918)Authors: Walczak D.
- The view of the American intelligence services on the political activities of Alexander Kerensky in his immigrationAuthors: Tokmakova P.D.
- FBI clashes with the Soviet intelligence service at the end of the 1930s and early 1940s as a factor of development of “Red Scare” in the USAAuthors: Levin Y.A.
- E-learning in the midst of economic uncertaintyAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.; Gerashchenko N.V.
- The specifics of teaching disciplines “History of the Middle Ages” and “Culture of the Middle Ages” in the institute of history of Saint Petersburg State UniversityAuthors: Dmitrieva M.I.; Kuleshova E.V.
- Modern Russian spiritual prose in literature classes with foreign students (based on the story “Gift” by archpriest Alexander Dyachenko)Authors: Kucherova A.M.
- About subjects of administrative and legal relations in migration sphereAuthors: Sazonova O.A.
- Restorative justice approach in handling minor offenseAuthors: Karim
- The characteristics of imposition of pledge on the trademark rights in Musharakah financingAuthors: Fiska S.; Usanti T.P.
- The development of specific educational-diagnostic subject texts to explore predictors of intellectual resources during adolescence: problem, background and basisAuthors: Andrianova G.N.; Kibalchenko I.A.
- The influence of maternal super-care on pre-schooler’s personality developmentAuthors: Litvinenko I.S.
- Church Slavonic language as lingua sacra in Church and culture of Slavic peoplesAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- Sources on the history of the parish clergy self-consciousness in RussiaAuthors: Belonogova J.I.
- The system of mythological characters as a reflection of the naive picture of the worldAuthors: Shustova A.P.
- Genre originality and connection with folk prose in “The Tsar Nikita and his forty daughters” tale by Alexander PushkinAuthors: Nikolsky E.V.
- The beginning of the 1900s, Russian civilization of the Outer Manchuria seen from the artistic world: Akira Kurosawa’s “Dersu Uzala”, Vladimir Arsenyev’s book, the Russian Far Wild East, American Wild West and GreenlandAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- Comparative constructions in Vera Polozkova’s poemsAuthors: Krylova M.N.
- Historical responsibility in the prism of religious philosophy. A search for philosophical foundations of historical responsibility in Nikolai Berdyaev’s worksAuthors: Buteiko D.A.
- Traumatization of historical memory: European project vs national discourseAuthors: Anikin D.A.
- Historical consciousness and strategies of detraumatization of historical culture in the modern worldAuthors: Linchenko A.A.