Archived Papers for Journal
Studia Humanitatis >>
Publisher: Institute of Modern Humanitarian Researches (Moscow, Russia)
Publishing Date: 2023-07-25
- Within ten years... “Studia Humanitatis” journal in 40 issues: history and modernityAuthors: Melkov A.S.
- The significance of historical sources of the 10th century in the Khwarazm history studyAuthors: Allaberdyeva L.A.
- Truso – a medieval city-port on the VistulaAuthors: Fedchenko O.D.
- Institutionalization of the Lithuanian Council of LordsAuthors: Krasinski I.V.
- Charity house named after Feodor and Praskovya Sergeevs: history of creation and place in the system of social guardianship of Bezhetsk in the Tver provinceAuthors: Krylov I.V.
- The German cruiser fleet (1890-1940) and the consequences of the sinking of the heavy cruiser “Blücher III” on April 9, 1940 near OsloAuthors: Christensen C.S.
- History and tourism: current perspectivesAuthors: Geraly Z.
- Types of globalism in historical developmentAuthors: Gerashchenko I.G.
- Media rhetoric of historical video games in Russian youth life and national security of the countryAuthors: Shevchenko I.A.
- Religious life of a provincial town in the 18th – early 20th centuries (based on the materials of the Olonets diocese)Authors: Pulkin M.V.
- “Antiques”: forgery of ancient icons in Russia in the 19th and early 20th centuriesAuthors: Walczak D.
- Religious factor during the Covid-19 pandemic in Russia and BelarusAuthors: Khroul V.
- Comparative analysis of morphological peculiarities and level of comparative degree of adjective usage in the Tajik literary language referring to the 18th – 20th centuriesAuthors: Ashrapov B.P.
- Zulaikha’s image in the “Tafsir Tabari” translation and its reflection in Persian-Tajik poetry from the 10th to the 12th centuriesAuthors: Kayumova Z.S.
- Written and oral evidence of natural phenomena in Azerbaijani folkloreAuthors: Yusifova I.A.
- Chatsky and Onegin. Part IIAuthors: Nikishov Y.M.
- The image of the North sweetheart as one of the sensitive dominants of the Silver Age lyrics (on the example of the poems by Alexander Blok and Igor Severyanin)Authors: Safron E.A.
- Drama and satiric prose by Lutfali HasanovAuthors: Adishirinov K.F.
- Ways of problems: Sergey Averintsev between analytic and continental philosophyAuthors: Markov A.V.