CHALLENGES OF CLIL (CONTENT LANGUAGE INTEGRATED LEARNING) AND PERSPECTIVES OF ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESSJournal: Filologické vědomosti (Vol.1, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2016-08-20
Authors : T. L. Gerasimenko;
Page : 60-63
Keywords : CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning); CLT (Communicative Language Teaching); critical thinking; ESP (English for Specific Purposes); communicative competence;
The article aims to consider the disputable issues of the implementation of CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning) approach in teaching a foreign language that happens through learning the content. The importance and necessity of CLIL is growing as it facilitates training successful specialists of the XXIst century who possess not only professional but also foreign language competences and are able to implement them in various activities. Both some advantages and drawbacks of this way of language teaching are highlighted. Its further perspectives which are closely connected with the rapid development of information technol- ogy and global processes in various fields are outlined as well
Other Latest Articles
- BY TYPOLOGY OF SPEECH CULTURE (THE FRENCH LANGUAGE IN THE PLAYS OF A.N. OSTROVSKY)
- AUTHOR’S VISION OF PLAYS OF LOPE DE VEGA'S "FUENTE OVEJUNA," "DOG IN THE MANGER" AND " THE WIDOW FROM VALENCIA " TRANSLATOR M. L. LOZINSKY
- THE BIBLICAL MOTIFS IN "MORPHO EUGENIA" BY A. S. BYATT
- THEMATIC GROUPS OF VERBAL STRUCTURE IN RABGUZI’S “STORIES OF THE PROPHETS"
- WORD FORMED FROM NOUNS, AND THEIR SEMANTIK FEATURES IN THE DICTIONARY MAHMUD KASHGAR ?DIVAN LUGAT TURK?
Last modified: 2016-12-27 22:02:40