A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON BICEPS MUSCLE GIRTH, CALF MUSCLE GIRTH AND THIGH MUSCLE GIRTH OF HIGH AND LOW PERFORMANCE OF KABADDI PLAYERS OF MAHARASHTRA FEDERATION TOURNAMENTJournal: SCHOLARLY RESEARCH JOURNAL FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (Vol.4, No. 29)
Publication Date: 2017-03-04
Authors : Sunil H. Rawale; Anand S. Bhatt;
Page : 4466-4470
Keywords : NA;
This study was conducted to compare the biceps muscle girth, calf muscle girthand thigh muscle girth of high and low performance male kabaddi players of Maharashtra. High performance kabaddi players were selected from Maharashtra Federation tournament of youth group (Boys) ,held at Sawantwadi, district –Ratnagiri, on 22nd to 25th November, 2015,and from Maharashtra Kabaddi federation tournament male at Ashti, district- Beed on 5th Oct to 8th Oct 2015 and from Maharashtra federation under 14 boys kabaddi tournament held at Sangali. District Sangali on 2nd oct to 4th oct. 2015.Low performance kabaddi players were selected from Raigad districtkabaddi tournament male.The Z- test was used to test the significant difference between mean biceps, calf andthigh muscle girth. Statistical analysis revealed that mean biceps muscle girth and calfmuscle girth of high performance kabaddiplayers were significantly greater than themean biceps muscle girth and calf muscle girth of low performance kabaddi players. Where as insignificant differences were observed in the mean thigh muscle girth of thetwo groups.
Other Latest Articles
- A 21-Year Old Woman with Pheochromocytoma Associated with Hypercalcemia: A Case Report
- A Chinese Woman with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasiadue to 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency after Adrenalectomy: What Did We Ignore of?
- MENTAL HEALTHCARE BILL, 2016: AN ANALYSIS
- New Mechanistic Insights in the Development of Diabetic Nephropathy: Role of Cytochromes P450 and Their Metabolites
- EFFECTIVE INTEGRATION OF ICT WITH PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHERS
Last modified: 2017-03-14 20:04:24