Turkey’s accession to NATO membership through the US pressJournal: Studia Humanitatis (Vol.2017, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2017-04-18
Authors : Mamedov Z.I.;
Page : 5-5
Keywords : Turkey; United States; North Atlantic Treaty Organization; NATO; the Cold War; the American press; the mass media; the Korean War;
The article analyses the US periodicals on a topic of the Turkish Republic accession to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. It considers the evolution of the image of this event in the American press of the first half of the 1950s. Turkey's accession to NATO was for certain reasons which the author cites in conclusions. The key issue of the article is the analysis of how Turkey's membership in NATO was presented to the American people in newspapers.
Other Latest Articles
- Church-State relations in the Third Reich
- Russian Revolution: triumph or tragedy?
- Russification in the 19th and early 20th centuries: the specific features of the process (on materials of the European North of Russia)
- “Σχλαβηνίας” and the military policy of the Bulgarian State in the first half of the 9th century
- FEATURES OF CALCULATION OF THE NORMATIVE OF THE COST OF PRODUCTION AT THE ENTERPRISES OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Last modified: 2017-04-22 08:17:58