Honey Trap Security Server: An Efficient Approach of Securing E-Banking Network?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Ashwini Gabhane Kiran Bansule Pradnya Kedar Lekha Gahukar Swati Sahare Ketki Bhakare;
Page : 60-65
Keywords : Honey trap security system; Intruder; Entice; Hackers; Crackers; Attacker; Security for EBanking; Intrusion detection system;
This paper presents a new way for securing an account. The Honey trap Security Server is use to secure an account from an attacker, intruder, hackers and crackers. Honey trap is nothing but "a security resource whose value lies in being probed, attacked or compromised". The honey trap contains no data or applications critical to the company but has enough interesting data to entice a cracker. A Honey trap system should be system to be easier prey for intruders than true production systems but with minor system modifications so that their activity can be logged of traced. An important goal of Honey trap Security Server is to trap an intruder and the methods which are used for intrusion before attacking on real server.
Other Latest Articles
- ENHANCING SECURITY IN TWO-WAY RELAY NETWORK BY USING COOPERATION JAMMING AND RELAY SELECTION APPROACH?
- Integrated System for Reading Multiple Files
- A SURVEY ON WORKFLOW SCHEDULING IN CLOUD USING ANT COLONY OPTIMIZATION?
- Decision Support System for Precluding Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)?
- Various Approaches to Detect Wormhole Attack in Wireless Sensor Networks?
Last modified: 2014-02-07 21:29:54