Copyright Protection through Deep Packet Inspection- An Indian PerspectiveJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Priyanka Jain Jai Sachith Paul K.Pradeep Kumar;
Page : 316-319
Keywords : Copyright; intellectual property; piracy; deep packet inspection; pattern matching;
The beginning of 21st century saw file sharing of copy righted materials emerging as a major threat to the established business models of the content industry. The intellectual property rights in the real world scenario holds true in the virtual world also. This paper tries to understand the various issues of copy right violation in India. It also introduces deep packet inspection, a method to analyze the traffic in real time as an effective solution.
Other Latest Articles
- VLSI Architecture for Implementing Kaiser Bessel Window Function Using Expanded Hyperbolic CORDIC Algorithm?
- Analysis of Lossy Hyperspectral Image Compression Techniques?
- Book Review: Science Education for Gifted Students (Susan K. Johnsen, James Kendrick)
- Guidance Needs of Gifted and Talented Children's Parents
- Revalidating the Arabic Scale for Teachers' Ratings of Basic Education Gifted Students' Characteristics Using Rasch Modeling
Last modified: 2014-02-20 13:14:23