Traveler Guide using GPS?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Prashant Beldar Prashant Bansode Rajendra Mane Swapnil Gaikwad;
Page : 406-409
Keywords : Global Positioning System (GPS); Travel Guide; Android Application;
In this paper, an Android based mobile application is presented to guide the tourists and daily commuters in their travel in Mumbai city. Tourist guiding through mobile application informs the tourist about nearby Bus Stop. All details of buses arriving and departing at that bus stop. The application is designed for Mumbai city where the bus (BEST) services are provided to the people for travelling different places in Mumbai. The Application gets the Current location of the user through GPS in the form of Longitude and Latitude and this information is send to the Sever. The server replies with the information which contains the nearby Bus Stand along with the Bus Details such as Bus no, Bus route, and Bus Source and Destination.
Other Latest Articles
- LARYNX DISEASE ANALYSIS USING DYNAMIC TIME WARPING ALGORITHM?
- DESIGN PATTERN BASED ANALYSIS IN MULTI-AGENT FRAMEWORK?
- Distribution and chemotaxonomic significance of phenolic compounds in Spermacoce verticillata (L.) G. Mey
- Ensayos de alto rendimiento utilizados en farmacognosia: Selección, optimización y validación de métodos de inhibición enzimática por espectrofotometría UV-visible
- Yılmaz Güney's Arkadaş and Yol: The Changing Approach of the Renowned Socialist Filmmaker to Gender Equality
Last modified: 2014-02-23 17:37:43