CYBER SECURITY -Trends and Challenges?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Vidhya P.M;
Page : 586-590
Keywords : cyber security; cyber-crime; cyber ethics; social media; cloud computing;
Cybersecurity is a necessary consideration for information technology as well as Internet services. We need to recognize the importance of different types of risks that exist in the online world Enhancing cyber security and protecting critical information are essential to nation's security and economic being. Whenever we think about the cyber security we think of ?cyber-crime? which is increasing day by day. Various Governments and companies are taking many measures to prevent the cyber-crime. This paper mainly focuses on trends, challenges and cyber ethics in the field of cyber security. Cyber incidents emphasize the importance of staying up-to-date on global cybercrime trends, especially concerning the use of mobile and personal computing devices.
Other Latest Articles
- TOWARDS SECURE PROCESSING PRIVATE QUERIES OVER ENCRYPTED CLOUD DATA?
- Solution to Data Sharing for Confidentiality between Service Provider and the Data Owner?
- EduPad- “A Tablet Based Educational System for Improving Adult Literacy in Rural India”?
- DETECTION OF MASQUERADERS USING TREE STRUCTURED SVM?
- Outlier Mining for Removing the Anomalies in High Dimensional Data Using ARVDH Algorithm
Last modified: 2014-02-26 16:25:19