APPLICATION OF STATISTICAL MODELS TO THE COLLABORATIVE PUBLICATIONS IN BIOINFORMATICS?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : N. Amsaveni M. Manjula;
Page : 606-616
Keywords : Collaboration; Publications; Statistical models; Bioinformatics; authorship pattern;
This article deals with the growth and proportion of different types of co-authored publications in Bioinformatics. This study also explores the applicability of appropriate statistical model to the deterioration in the proportion of single-authored publication with during sample periods. Also studies the applicability of selected statistical models to the distribution of authorship in publications of bioinformatics during 1999 to 2013.
Other Latest Articles
- A Review on Image Dehazing Methods?
- Lane Detection Techniques - A Review?
- Gas Level Detection and Leakage Monitoring System using a Specific Technique?
- AN ENHANCED ATTRIBUTE BASED ENCRYPTION WITH MULTI PARTIES ACCESS IN CLOUD AREA?
- Sybil Attack Detection with Reduced Bandwidth Overhead in Urban Vehicular Networks?
Last modified: 2014-02-27 03:25:18