Managing Water Network Using GISJournal: International Journal of Research in Science & Technology (Vol.1, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2014-03-05
Authors : Samir Mahmud Adam Abdalla Magdy Shayboub Ali Mahmoud;
Page : 12-20
Keywords : GIS; Geodatabse; Water Network; ArcGIS; KS; GML;
The purpose and the goal of the paper are to introduce a framework based on onto Geographical information systems (GIS) to integrate geographic information of Urban areas taking Khartoum State as an example. One of the main characteristics of such a framework is to support the information integration and data exchange between facilities using the base maps to solve the problem of distributing water networks. Entities in the Khartoum State (KS) infrastructure link information sources and lead to integration and exchange of associated information. The Methodology used is to study the existing urban systems specially water network using Geodatabase concept which are analyzed by observing and comparing the related earlier work using different criteria.
Other Latest Articles
- Harmonic Minimized of Cascaded H-Bridge Multilevel Inverter Using PV system
- Improvising Authenticity and Security of Automated Teller Machine Services
- SAT4BSC: A Static Analysis Tool for BPEL Source Codes?
- A SECURITY ARCHITECTURE ACHIEVING ANONYMITY AND TRACEABILITY IN PAYMENT BASED SYSTEM
- SECURE NETWORK SHARING NEMO BASED AD-HOC?
Last modified: 2014-03-01 22:19:06