A Wavelet Transform Based Secure Data Transfer Using Blowfish Algorithm?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-02-28
Authors : Rashmi.J Bharathi.G;
Page : 794-803
Keywords : Blowfish; Cryptography; F-function; multi-resolution; security; steganography; wavelet;
The modern era has seen ample number of cryptographic and stenographic techniques to transmit and receive data in a secure and confidential manner. In our paper we use a multi resolution wavelet domain by collaborating the concepts of steganography and cryptography. Initially we use a modified blowfish algorithm and will embed the encrypted message into an image. At the later part of the technique discrete wavelet transform is used so that the stagnated image is transformed into approximation and detailed image. The final reduced image is subjected into the receiver and the vice versa of the technique is used to obtain the plain text. The experimental results of this technique is unanimous and it’s found to be less suspicious.
Other Latest Articles
- Controlling Electrical Devices with the Help of Messenger
- DELEGATING LOG MANAGEMENT TO THE CLOUD USING SECURE LOGGING
- Enhanced Live Migration of Virtual Machine Using Comparison of Modified and Unmodified Pages?
- TOWARDS EFFICIENT VIRTUAL APPLIANCE CREATION AND OPTIMIZATION IN STABLE INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE IN CLOUD
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ROUTING PROTOCOLS FOR MANETS
Last modified: 2014-03-04 01:07:25