Borrower Rating Related to Credit Risk in Commercial BanksJournal: International Journal of Accounting and Financial Management Research (IJAFMR) (Vol.4, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-04-01
Authors : Meenakshi Chaturvedi;
Page : 19-26
Keywords : Credit Risk; FICO Score; Moody’s Rating; MeeCheck Borrower Rating Model; Borrower Rating Criteria;
Credit Risk is a risk that occurs when a lender or borrower fails to make payment or interest on time to the banks. This also decreases the overall rating of banks. At present most of the banks are facing that risk at large risk by having appropriate guidelines. So it is measured that such guidelines are not fruitful that is why a new approach to judge the borrower, in different manner inspired by the FICO score, is proposed. In this article a meeCheck model is proposed to calculate the overall rating of the borrower with reference to their past credit records along with total assets, total saving, total loans and also yearly expenses of the borrower. A model based formulae are given to easily rate the borrower in the scale of 10.
Other Latest Articles
- Usage of Information Technology to Enhance Professional Productivity among Accountants in Ekiti State
- Challenges of Self Help Group Members towards Income Generation Activity
- A High Speed and Area Efficient Wallace Tree Multiplier with Booth Recoded Technique?
- A MODEL FOR EVALUATING AND MAINTAINING LOAD BALANCING IN CLOUD COMPUTING?
- USE OF THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MAXIMUM OF ENTROPY AT THE ASSESSMENT OF DEMANDED NUMBER OF MEASUREMENTS FOR INSTRUMENT SYSTEMS
Last modified: 2014-03-22 20:29:48