OPPORTUNITIES AND RESULTS OF USING THE METHOD OF BUSINESS GAME IN THE PROCESS OF EDUCATION OF STUDENTS OF THE SPECIALTY ?HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT?Journal: Science and world (Vol.1, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2013-09-28
Authors : Lushnikova A.I.;
Page : 324-327
Keywords : staff recruitment; personnel selection; formation of project team; business game; effects of interpersonal perception.;
Analysis of concrete situations (in other words, case-study) is the integral way of training of future HR managers within receiving higher education. However it is not always that this way provides full understanding and assimilation of material by students as it doesn't provide sufficient exposure in situation, its direct playing. In this context carrying out business games which as form of education, isn't so widespread in higher educational institutions, seems more effective. The author of this article made the attempt to show how business game can be used in the process of modeling the processes of personnel selection. In the article the attention is paid to the results which the students have adopted a role of "HR specialists", what mistakes they have and to what effects of interpersonal perception they are subjected.
Other Latest Articles
- DIAGNOSTICS OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SELF-CONGRUENCE OF ENGINEERS-TEACHERS AS BASIS OF ORGANIZATION OF THEIR PSYCHOLOGICAL FOLLOW-UP
- EXTRACT ASSOCIATION RULES TO MINIMIZE THE EFFECTS OF DENGUE BY USING A TEXT MINING TECHNIQUE?
- SYSTEMS ENGINEERING PROCESSES DEPLOYMENT FOR PLM FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION
- Thermo-Mechanical Nonlinear Vibration in Nano-Composites Polyethylene Shell Reinforced by CNT's Embedded Elastic
- Sliding Mode Control of AFM in Contact Mode during Manipulation of Nano-Particle
Last modified: 2014-04-14 18:04:38