Soft Computing Based Intrusion Detection System?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-05-30
Authors : Ravi Sharma; Balkishan; Sunil Sikka;
Page : 245-250
Keywords : Intrusion Detection System; Artificial Neural Network; Fuzzy Logic; Genetic Algorithm;
Intrusion Detection System is used to detect the unwanted activities over the network and to design IDS soft computing techniques are used. This paper describes the role of Artificial Neural Network, Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithm in Intrusion Detection System. The artificial neural network learning algorithms, data retrieval using fuzzy logic under uncertainty and power of Genetic algorithm to optimize the decision of fuzzy inference system in aspect of IDS are discussed. Main focus of the paper is to combine all the modules of the IDS and explaining the role of soft computing.
Other Latest Articles
- A Survey of Sinkhole Attack on DSR in MANET?
- Improved Service Broker Algorithm Based On Weighted Moving Average Forecast Model for Cloud Computing?
- MOOC Providers and their Strategies?
- Improving Service Credibility in Password Authentication Peer Service?
- REDUCING DYNAMIC POWER BY PULSED LATCH AND MULTIPLE PULSE GENERATOR IN CLOCKTREE?
Last modified: 2014-05-16 01:03:17