New Approaches on Improvement of the Assessment of the Influence of Basic Institutes on the Development of Publishing and Printing Activity in UkraineJournal: Herald of the Economic Sciences of Ukraine (Vol.34, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2018-06-01
Authors : Palyha Ye. Obertan D.;
Page : 117-121
Keywords : basic institutions; environment; institutional factors; mechanisms; resources; publishing and printing activity;
In the article the existing approaches to the methodological foundations of the impact of the institutional environment on the development of publishing and printing activities in Ukraine, the regional peculiarities, are investigated. The necessity of formation of interdependencies of a group of factors that influence the system of institutional factors of economic growth of production systems is emphasized. Therefore, in today's economic conditions there is a need to improve the influence of basic institutions on the development of publishing and printing activities in the regions due to the influence of the system of institutional factors on the economic growth of production systems and the implementation and introduction of the system of factors of influence of the basic institutions on the publishing and printing activities.
Other Latest Articles
- Theoretical and methodological foundations of intellectual business
- Ensuring Energy Security of the Enterprise in Conditions of Sustainable Development
- Markets of Small Developed African Countries: Evaluation of Marketing Prospects for Traditional Exports from Ukraine
- Claimed Professions in Ukraine, Countries of Post-Soviet Space and Developed Countries of the World: New Calls and Possibilities at the Market of Labour
- Methodical Bases of Evaluation of Investment Attractiveness of Land Use of Agricultural Enterprises.
Last modified: 2018-07-06 08:29:40