High-Resolution Image Retrieval Using Support Vector MachineJournal: International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) (Vol.3, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-05-30
Authors : Lekshmi Surya S.L;
Page : 246-249
Keywords : Image Retrieval; Support vector machine.;
Image retrieval search is a method which analyzes the contents of the image rather than the metadata such as keywords, tags, or descriptions associated with the image. Support vector machine have been successfully applied to a broad range of computer vision problems. A classification task usually involves with training and testing data which consist of some data instances. SVM is a useful technique for data classification. The goal of SVM is to produce a model which predicts target value of data instances in the testing set which are given as attributes. This work introduces a high-Resolution image retrieval system using Support Vector Machine.
Other Latest Articles
- Performance Based Location Privacy in Sensor Networks against a Global Eaves Dropper.
- Characterization of Pr6O11-Ag2O-B2O3 Glasses.
- A Survey of Benchmarking Techniques for Network Performance.
- Analysis of Diverse Reversible Watermarking Methods in Image Processing.
- Advanced AODV Routing Algorithm with Energy Efficiency in MANET.
Last modified: 2014-06-04 19:02:06