Fraud Analytics for Wireless Sensor NetworksJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.3, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2014-06-15
Authors : V. N. Niranjan; K. V. D. Kiran;
Page : 356-357
Keywords : Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN); Fraud Analytics; Hadoop; Map-Reduce; HDFS.;
Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) are deployed at locations where continuous monitoring is required. Physical protection for these sensor devices is hectic task and this is an opportunity for establishment of fraudulent connections by fraudsters and delivering fault responses. This badly affects the monitoring system and as a result the chances of false alarm are increased which badly degrades the performance of system. To avoid these fault alarms, fraud analytics is applied in this paper to differentiate actual monitored values and fault values. The main intention of this paper is to develop an Hadoop based fraud analytics mechanism to detect faults in Wireless Sensor Network reporting system and which helps in improving the performance of the monitoring system.
Other Latest Articles
- Secretome Analysis of Plasmodium falciparum intraerythrocytic Asexual Stage using SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis
- PMSE: A Personalized Mobile Search Engine Using Content and Location Concept
- Measuring Height of an Object using Accelerometer and Camera in iOS and Android Devices?
- Pedestrian Accident Rescue System
- A Review on Finite Element Analysis of Free Fall Drop Test on Mobile Phone
Last modified: 2014-06-23 15:44:30