The Study of Post-Method Application in English Language Teaching to ChildrenJournal: ENJOY TEACHING JOURNAL (ETJ) (Vol.2, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-06-02
Authors : Farid Ghaemi; Naser Salehi;
Page : 23-29
Keywords : post-method; second language teaching; children;
Second language teaching is a very important challenge for teachers. When we deal with English language, conditions would be more complicated, because there is no significant propinquity visible between Persian and English neither in the form nor in the meaning. Linguists believe that it is more profitable to start education from childhood, but children education is a very complicated phenomenon which needs its especial profession. Conventional methods are usually simultaneous with lots of learning problems; therefore, nowadays linguists suggest to adapt previously well trusted methods to new teaching approaches and methods, which emerged in order to meet the learner’s needs in different periods which is called Post-Method approach. Post-method approach can be regarded as a good alternative to the deficiencies experienced by the employment of conventional methods in children education. Due to the importance of the true adoption of the new experiences and conventional frameworks by the teachers, the present paper brings new insights to ESL teaching growth for the children by discussing the application of Post-method in teaching English to children.
Other Latest Articles
- Recasts in ESL; Teachers’ Intention or Students’ Confusion?
- Evaluation of a rural self-learning English program in Chile
- Understanding Phonology Carlos, Gussenhoven & Haike Jacobs, London, Hodder Education, 2011, Page No. 330, ISBN: 987-1-444-11204-7
- The Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) Syndrome Associated with Anorectal Malformation ? Rectovaginal Fistula; A Rare Combination: Case Report
- Status of Fish Consumption among Selected Regions of Andhra Pradesh
Last modified: 2014-07-01 21:59:05