IEEE 802.11b based Investigation and Simulation Evaluation of MANET TORA Routing Protocol using on Different QoS?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : Priyanka Dahiya; Manoj; Kuldeep Vats; Kamini Jaswal;
Page : 913-921
Keywords : MANET; Reactive protocols; TORA; OPNET;
Mobile Ad-Hoc network (MANET) is a network of mobile nodes that can communicate with each other without using any centralized control or fixed infrastructure .This paper using OPNET simulation tool for the performance of TORA routing protocol simulation, build a small scale the complexity of the mobile Ad-Hoc network model, the TORA routing algorithm, the average Total traffic sent and received in packet and bit per second form, MAC delay, network coverage activity and duration, number of hops, Load in scenario for the simulation analysis and performances. The simulation result of the research has practical reference value for further study.
Other Latest Articles
- Different QoS Based TORA Reactive Routing Protocol using OPNET 14.5?
- Different QoS based OLSR Proactive Routing Protocol Using 802.11b?
- Different QoS Based MANET Reactive Routing Protocol (DSR, TORA) using OPNET 14.5?
- OPNET based Performance Evaluation of MANET using IEEE 802.11a/b?
- Data Leakage Detection Using GSM?
Last modified: 2014-07-05 02:23:20