An Effective Method of Decoding Layered Signal in OFDM Using Particle FilterJournal: International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) (Vol.3, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : T.Santhalakshmi; S.SenthilRajan;
Page : 881-885
Keywords : Hierarchical modulation (HM); Low density parity check codes (LDPC); Particle filtering algorithm;
In general hierarchical demodulation technique undergo serious interlayer interference (ILI) due to multiple layer of modulation present in Hierarchical broadcasting, this will degrade the performance of basic layer signal in the reception. The proposed method include structure based LDPC decoding algorithm for Hierarchical modulation, this algorithm introduces structure information on the secondary layer thus offering performance gain in reception. Under various channel condition this algorithm can be applied to different mapping scheme and channel coding and also implemented on a broad-band in-band-on-channel digital radio broadcasting system. LDPC is implemented based on particle filtering in order to predict the noise variance accurately and to reduce the BER.
Other Latest Articles
- Understanding the Self Compacting Concrete & Its Fresh Properties
- Average Current-Mode Control with Leading Phase Admittance Cancellation Principle for Single Phase AC-DC Boost converter
- Optimal Placement of FACTS Devices in a Typical Power System
- IEEE 802.11a based Investigation and Simulation Evaluation of MANET GRP Routing Protocol using on Different QoS?
- Performance Evaluation of WIMAX Network with WIMAX PHY using Different QoS?
Last modified: 2014-07-05 14:10:16