An Internet Based Interactive Embedded Data Acquisition System for Real Time ApplicationJournal: International Journal of Electronics, Communication & Instrumentation Engineering Research and Development (IJECIERD) (Vol.4, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2014-06-30
Authors : Snehal Shantaram Jadhav;
Page : 15-22
Keywords : Data; Acquisition; Embedded System; Interaction; Internet; Real Time;
We present the principles of a low operational- cost but flexible Internet-based data-acquisition system. The main core of the system is an embedded hardware running a light weight C code. The embedded device communicates through General Packet Radio Service (GPRS), send data to main FTP server, which makes it accessible from anywhere in the world. In addition, GPRS provides a bidirectional real-time data transfer allowing interaction. A novel approach is introduced to minimize the operational costs while operating with a large amount of data.
Other Latest Articles
- Designing Learning Media of Control Based on Micro Controller 8051 by Using the MCU 8051 IDE to Support the Implementation of Active Learning in Higher Education-ALFHE (Active Learning for Higher Education)
- Enhancement of the Channel Capacity Using MIMO-OFDM Technology for Wireless Transmission System
- CACHE ENHANCEMENT IN DYNAMIC SOURCE ROUTING?
- Routing Protocols in MANET: Comparative Study?
- A Detail Survey on Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) Security Issues
Last modified: 2014-07-10 21:38:12