PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF COLLABORATIVE ATTACKS IN MANET?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2014-07-30
Authors : Ajay Dureja; Vandna Dahiya;
Page : 457-465
Keywords : Wireless Networks; MANET; Collaborative Attack; Modified AODV;
Secure communication in MANET is a demanding issue as MANET suffers from different vulnerabilities. Unique characteristics like infrastructure less network, absence of authorization, dynamic-random movement of nodes make these networks prone to various attacks. These attacks become more severe when launched in collaborative manner. Various protocols and secure algorithms have been developed to make the communication hassle free but still there is lack of completely secured protocols due to increasing demand of using of MANET. We present an algorithm for modified AODV against collaborative attacks in this paper.
Other Latest Articles
- THE SYSTEM OF PRINCIPLES, TASKS AND INSTRUMENTS OF CIRCULATING ASSETS MANAGEMENT
- THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF RISK MANAGEMENT IN INSURANCE BUSINESS
- A Survey of Routing Protocols AODV in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks?
- SOME ASPECTS OF VALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE CULTURAL HERITAGE
- MORE SMART, SECURED AND PRIVACY CONCERNED PARTICIPATION IN PARTICIPATORY SENSING?
Last modified: 2014-07-21 20:39:25