INFLUENCE OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS ON THE AGROCHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE SOIL AND ECONOMIC AND BIOLOGICAL POTENTIAL OF PERMANENT HERBS IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE NENETS AUTONOMOUS AREAJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2014-07-30
Authors : Filippova A.B.;
Page : 37-39
Keywords : mineral fertilizers; soil; permanent herbs; Held trial; productivity.;
Nowadays there is a growing need to create of highly productive herbages on the basis of use of permanent cereals and cereal-bean herbages on Far North in connection with a new round of development of animal husbandry in the Nenets Autonomous Area. The biochemical processes proceeding in plants define the amount of crop and its quality, as we know. The nature of these processes depends both on the biological nature of the plant, and on ambient conditions. The mineral fertilizers, which task includes ensuring food of plants throughout the entire period of vegetation, renders huge influence on the metabolism, on growth and development of plants.
Other Latest Articles
- RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT OF ON-BOARD SOFTWARE ON SPACECRAFTS
- ADVANCED METAL QUALITY EVALUATION CRITERIA OF CASE-HARDENED PARTS
- Implementation of Load Balancing Using SIP?
- Task States, Triggers and Timeline of New Multi-Level Feedback Queue Scheduler?
- Study of Financial Management and Funding Practices Adopted by Private Unaided Higher Educational Institutions
Last modified: 2014-07-30 19:54:04