Production potential of garlic genotypes in Minas GeraisJournal: Agrarian Academic Journal / Revista Agraria Academica (Vol.2, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2019-05-01
Authors : Amanda Gonçalves Guimarães; Valter Carvalho de Andrade Júnior; Aline Aparecida Andrade Costa; Tiago Diniz Firme; Lidiane Rodrigues da Silva; Thabata Karoline Lopes; Marcia Regina da Costa; Francisco Vilela Resende;
Page : 106-114
Keywords : Allium sativum L.; agronomic performance; selection;
The objective of this work was to identify garlic genotypes with better agronomic performance for the regions of Diamantina-MG and Lavras-MG. Ten garlic genotypes were used, eight experimental and two commercial cultivars. The planting of bulbils was in beds of 0.20m, 1.25m and 20m height, width and length respectively, in five planting lines spaced 20cm between rows and 10cm between plants, in randomized blocks, with ten treatments and four replicates. The two commercial cultivars obtained the best commercial yields of bulbs in both growing environments and are therefore recommended for planting.
Other Latest Articles
- Accounting Experiential Learning Firm (AELF): Learning Accounting in an Office Setting
- How do Prospective Teachers Manage Students’ Learning of Mathematics?
- Facebook as a Tool Aiding University Education - Whether it is Possible and Useful
- Fostering Students’ Self-Regulated Learning Through using a Learning Management System to Enhance Academic Outcomes at the University of Bisha
- Flipped Learning in Engineering Education
Last modified: 2019-05-29 10:36:24