Cryotherapy: Case report and a short reviewJournal: Journal of Dental Specialities (Vol.7, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2019-03-28
Authors : Viniti Goel Ridhi Aggarwal Baljeet Singh Parul Sharma;
Page : 54-55
Keywords : Cryosurgery; Cryoprobe; Re-epithelization.;
Cryotherapy is the clinican use of cold, applied locally or generally through various methods, to lower the temperature of the skin and subcutaneous tissues. Clinicians often emphasis that patients apply ice for therapeutic purposes after physical injuries and various surgical procedures. This case report describes a case of Oral Lichen Planus being treated with cryosurgery in 52 years old female.
Other Latest Articles
- Esthetic rehabilitation of malpositioned implants – A case report
- Conventional tooth supported overdenture with copings –Can it ever be overlooked?
- Esthetic rehabilitation of anterior teeth by fiber-reinforced composite: A case report
- Functional rehabilitation of hemisected mandibular molar: A case report
- Neonatal tooth associated with gingival abscess- A case report
Last modified: 2019-08-31 21:16:14