He4 Marker in Endometrial Cancer: Reality or Fiction? | BiomedgridJournal: American Journal of Biomedical Science & Research (Vol.6, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2019-10-29
Authors : Baquedano Mainar L Espiau Romera A Alvarez Sarrado L José Gutiérrez Y Navarro Sierra J; Ruiz Conde MA;
Page : 66-67
Keywords : Endometrial Neoplasms; HE4; tumor marker; AJBSR;
Purpose of the review: HE4 has been recently studied in endometrial cancer, but no conclusive results have been obtained. The role of the marker to differentiate between benign pathology and cancer and its relationship with factors of poor prognosis in endometrial cancer has been studied in this review. Conclusions: Clinicians could use HE4 marker in women with endometrial cancer to help them in the preoperative decision-making process.
Other Latest Articles
- Avoiding Malthus 2.0: Why Food Pessimism Leads Nowhere | Biomedgrid
- Early Development of the Icon Molecule for Gene Therapy of Cancer and Macular Degeneration | Biomedgrid
- Clinical Pharmacists in Chronic care [Part 1] | Biomedgrid
- China Embraces Capitalism and the Prospect of Bankruptcy of State-Owned and Private Companies: Can Provisions for Individual Bankruptcy Be Far Behind?
- Educational Assessment and Some Related Indicators of Educational Equality and Equity
Last modified: 2019-12-03 13:49:30