TALENT FOR LANGUAGES OF STUDENTS AS BASIS OF CREATION OF THE FOREIGN EDUCATIONAL MILIEUJournal: Science and world (Vol.3, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2014-03-28
Authors : Panfilov A.N.; Panfilova V.M.;
Page : 87-89
Keywords : foreign-language competence; talent for languages; foreign educational milieu; linguistic creativity.;
Development of a problem of abilities of students, including linguistic as one of the factors influenc- ing the success of training, is of great importance. Foreign-language competence at students having talent for languages is understood as integrative personal professional education. The basis of training of students having talent for languages is the organization of educational process based on principles of heuristic training, development of the creative foreign didactic milieu.
Other Latest Articles
- METHODOLOGY AND TECHNOLOGY OF CONTROL OF ACTIVITIES OF TRAINEES WITHIN THE MAN-NATURE-TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM
- ECOLOGIZATION OF THE INTEGRATIVE COURSE OF PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY AS ONE OF WAYS OF FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF FUTURE EXPERT
- INTERNATIONALIZATION AND GLOBALIZATION AS CONTEXTS FOR GLOBAL EDUCATION
- THE ORGANIZATION OF INDEPENDENT WORK OF STUDENTS IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN EDUCATION
- FORMATION OF COMPETENCES AT CADETS IN THE COURSE OF DISCIPLINE STUDYING "INFORMATICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES"
Last modified: 2014-09-18 16:12:50