COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT OF THE CONDITION OF SYMPATHETIC AND PARASYMPATHETIC PARTS OF AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM AT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LEVEL IN RATSJournal: Science and world (Vol.3, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2014-03-28
Authors : Korolev I.B.; Kotelnikov V.N.; Osipov I.O.;
Page : 122-126
Keywords : rat; high blood pressure; variability of cardiac rhythm.;
The features of automatic regulation of heart of rats at the high blood pressure when carrying out pharmacological tests are specified. The research objective ? is to study change of automatic regulation of cardiac rhythm in rats at high level of blood pressure at blockade of parasympathetic or sympathetic parts of automatic nervous system. Automatic regulation of heart estimated on indicators of variability of a cardiac rhythm registered with the help of the veterinary electrocardiograph Poly-Spectra ? 8/B (NeiroSoft, Russia) according to standards of the European cardiological and North American electrophysiological societies (2007). Thus, pharmacological testing of the automatic device of heart of rats was implemented by consecutive blockade of parasympathetic activity by delivering anticholinergic drug and block of sympathetic part of β-adrenergic blocking agent. In research, it is established that reaction of sympathetic part to deliver β-adrenergic blocking agent in comparison with the parasympathetic answer to anticholinergic drug was true more expressed. The evidence of automatic dysfunction at arterial hypertension should be considered as a peculiar trigger in pathogenesis of this disease.
Other Latest Articles
- FORMATION OF TECHNICAL AND TACTICAL COMPETENCE OF PLAYERS IN THE RUSSIAN LAPTA
- WORK SYSTEM OF THE SENIOR TUTOR IN PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION ON THE EXAMPLE OF MUNICIPAL AUTONOMOUS PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION"KINDERGARTEN №20 OF THE COMBINED TYPE"
- PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL MODEL OF FORMATION OF ACHIEVEMENT MOTIVATION IN STUDENTS OF THE "MUSIC EDUCATION" SPECIALTY
- MEANING OF TEACHING MATERIALS FOR VARIETY COURSES AT FACU
- PEDAGOGICAL WORKSHOPS AS EFFECTIVE MEANS OF ACTIVIZATION OF STUDENT THOUGHT
Last modified: 2014-09-18 17:17:26