GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS OF SIZE AND PATTERN OF VILLAGES IN RAMPUR DISTRICTJournal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH -GRANTHAALAYAH (Vol.8, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2020-07-31
Authors : L.B. Rawal; Saudan Singh;
Page : 46-49
Keywords : अिधवास भूगोल; मानव भूगोल; ग्रामीण;
Habitat geography is the new sprout branch of human geography. Both rural domicile and urban domicile are the two main strands of geography. Habitat geography studies the effect of physical and cultural considerations on man-made habitats, just as human geography describes the environment and human interactions. Human occupancy is the focal center within and around which man builds his culture. Human occupancy refers to all the natural elements and man-made structures that the process of habitat establishes, habitat boundaries that separate them from each other, spatial relationships that link them to both adjacent and remote areas, and The institute, which has been set up to maintain its social and cultural, economic, political and other importance.
Other Latest Articles
- MACROECONOMICS AFTER COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- DOES THE PROCYCLICALITY OF CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS AFFECT FINANCIAL STABILITY IN CEMAC?
- A Case Study of English Schwa Realization by Muna Language Speaker
- Using English Songs to Improve Young Learners` Listening Comprehension
- The Symbolism and Imagery in Housman's Poetry with special reference to
Last modified: 2020-08-09 16:42:35