ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

Crop Prediction Using Deep Neural Network

Journal: International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD ) (Vol.10, No. 3)

Publication Date:

Authors : ; ;

Page : 4605-4612

Keywords : Crop Prediction; Deep Learning; Deep Neural Network;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


Agriculture played an important role in Indian economy. Technology in agriculture is still very new in India. This paper builds a crop prediction model using deep learning. In most of the previous research works, machine learning was used for crop prediction and few limited crops are included. Our model is built using Deep Neural Network to predict appropriate crop for every district of India. 124 crops are included in our work. Predictions are made on the basis of dataset taken from Indian government agricultural portal. 75% of dataset used as training dataset and remaining 25% is used as test dataset. Sigmoid Activation function and SGD optimizer is used in this work. This model gave the accuracy of 99.19%

Last modified: 2021-01-04 16:16:21