LATTICE DYNAMICALSTUDY OF EUROPIUM SULFIDE (EUS) USING TRI & TRSMODELJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.9, No. 01)
Publication Date: 2021-01-20
Authors : Shyamendra Pratap Singh U.C Srivastava; K.S Upadhyaya;
Page : 472-478
Keywords : Lattice Properties Debye Temperature Combined Density of States Phonon Dispersion Relation and Elastic Properties;
In the present communication authors are reportinglattice dynamical study of Europiumsulfide (EuS).Which is based on the two phenomenological models, by including the effect of three-body interactions(TBI) in the frame work of rigid ion model(TRIM) & rigid shell model (TRSM) with the satisfactory description of all phonon properties.The model parameters of both have used to the phonon spectra for the allowed 48-nonequivalent wave vectors in the first Brillouin zone.The frequencies along the symmetry directions have plotted against the wavevector to obtain the phonon dispersion curves(PDC)from both the models. With the help of available experimentaldata.We have also reportedthe Specific heat variation& Combined density of states (CDS) for complete description of the frequencies for the Brillouin zone included theoretical Debye temperature and elastic property of (second-third order) of EuS. So by using the present model the complete lattice property of EuS is reported successfully.
Other Latest Articles
- PROSPECTIVE STUDY SHOWING EFFECTS OF GENERAL ANAESTHESIA ON TEMPERATURE CHANGES IN INDIAN ADULTS
- ASSESSMENT OF READING COMPREHENSION LEVELS AMONG GRADE 11 SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: TOWARDS THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROPOSED K-12 CONTEXT APPROPRIATE INSTRUCTIONAL TOOL
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN MAKASSAR INDONESIA: DO THEY EXPERIENCEANY CULTURAL SHOCK?
- OPERATION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTERS DURING THE PANDEMIC
- REVIEW ON AYURVEDIC PLANTS AS IMMUNOMODULATORS
Last modified: 2021-02-16 16:53:30