A Helpline Application in COVID-19 Pandemic SituationJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2021-04-05
Authors : G. Muni Venkatesh;
Page : 778-782
Keywords : SARS-CoV-2; API; Disaster Risk Management;
In the first phase of 2020, all over the world started facing Corona Virus. For prevention of corona virus, we implemented DRM (Disaster Risk Management) App named as "covid19-state name" for each state as well as union territories respectively, in which we can obtain emergency helpline management features. The main features involved in this are Covid19-tracker for that particular state, Geofence of containment zones, Self-Quarantine System with notification alerts for each week up to14 days, Medical appointment system with ambulance tracking, Volunteer System for food, shelter tracking, Transportation pass system along with Helpline toll free numbers and live updates from google news along with COVID-19 vaccine updates from Twitter are implemented. One needs to install an App on a smart device with a decent internet connection or check the web app in any smart device to obtain these features.
Other Latest Articles
- Lost Heritage as Dispossessed Reminiscence in Moore's Graveyard
- Getting Lost in Virtual World: All about Internet Gaming Disorder
- Family Head: Traits and Responsibility
- The Theoretical Foundation of Logic
- Analysis of the Workload Measurement Using Cardiovascular Load (CVL) and NASA Task Load Index (NASA-TLX) in XYZ Inc.
Last modified: 2021-06-26 18:50:05