Magnetic force microscopy of atherosclerotic plaqueJournal: Medicni perspektivi (Vol.19, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2014-03-24
Authors : Alexeeva T.A.; Gorobets S.V.; Gorobets O.Yu.; Demianenko I.V.; Lazarenko O.M.;
Page : 3-10
Keywords : atherosclerotic plaque; magnetic force microscopy; biogenic magnetite; magnetic phase;
In this work by methods of scanning probe microscopy, namely by atomic force microscopy and magnetic force microscopy the fragments of atherosclerotic plaque section of different nature were investigated. The fragments of atherosclerotic vessels with elements of immature plaque were taken during the coiled artery bypass surgery by alloprosthesis. As the result of investigation we found magnetically ordered phase of endogenous origin in the fragment of solid plaque of mixed structure. This phase is presents biogenic magnetic nanoparticles and their clusters with average size characteristic of 200-400 nm.
Other Latest Articles
- TO DESIGN ENERGY EFFICIENT PROTOCOL BY FINDING BEST NEIGHBOUR FOR ZIGBEE PROTOCOL: A REVIEW?
- Real-Time Automatic Web-Based Tool for Document Annotation?
- Private Cloud Development to Improve Reliability and Security?
- Professional formation of students under cultural and educational environment of the university
- Developing business students’ transferable skills for their successful professional career
Last modified: 2014-12-15 21:46:57