Chronological Records and Development in the Field of SpintronicsJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2020-11-05
Authors : M. Kumari; J. N. Prasad;
Page : 606-613
Keywords : spintronics; spin coulomb drag; transresistivity; spin drag; spin diffusion; Spin-valve; spin current; spin-flip; Dilute Magnetic Semiconductor DMS;
Spintronics is one of the emerging disciplines that continue to revolutionize the thriving field of information technology. Information technology has been a wellspring of intellectual and economic vitality in the modern world. The goal of spintronics is to understand the interaction between the particle spin and its solid-state environments and to make useful devices using the acquired knowledge. Fundamental studies of spintronics include investigations of spin transport in electronic materials, as well as understanding spin dynamics and spin relaxation. In this paper the chronological development in the field of spintronics has been discussed in a detailed way.
Other Latest Articles
- Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): A Possibility of Pregnancy and Vertical Transmission, our Experience at Zonal Military Hospital Jammu
- Can Nasal Secretion Dipstick Assay Predict Lund-Mackay Score in Chronic Rhinosinusitis?
- Recent Advances in Diagnostic and Treatment Modality Related Periodontal Infection
- Understanding and Co-Relation of Expressions of Love and Hate and its Homeopathic Prospective in Different Repertories
- Study of Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate in Tribal Areas of Gujarat
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:16:04