Solar Powered Bi-Directional Converter with a Two Wire Interface used in MicrogridsJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2020-12-05
Authors : Mohitha Venkit S;
Page : 906-908
Keywords : bidirectional converter; two wire interface; solar; microgrids; smart grids;
A microgrid is an independent electricity grid system which has a distribution generation with a power electronics converter, a controller and loads. A solar powered bidirectional converter is used here with a two wire interface. Two wires, SCL (clock) and SDA (data) is used for communicating between two or more ICs. It provides power and signal transfer channels with safe galvanic isolation. Complex power electronics circuits of converters can be made simple. Thus realization of smart nano, micro grid is more efficient.
Other Latest Articles
- Accounts of Brazilian Victims of Intimate Partner Violence Abroad on Smartphones and the Internet: Weapons or Tools?
- The Effect of Educating Senior High School Students in Thailand Regarding Depressive Disorder
- A Survey on Types of Crawlers and Web Searching Algorithms
- Factors Determining Adoption of Block Chain in the Insurance Industry: A Case of Kenya
- Constitutional Provisions and Practices of Electoral System in Nepal
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:17:01