The Impact of Microfinance on Entrepreneurship Development in Mogadishu, SomaliaJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2020-12-05
Authors : Kong Yu Sheng; Abdishakur Mahdi Mohamed;
Page : 1010-1013
Keywords : Microfinance; Entrepreneurship Development; Microfinance Institutions; Small Businesses; Mogadishu; Somalia;
The purpose of this study was to investigate the impact of microfinance on entrepreneurship development in Mogadishu. A cross-sectional survey design was employed to gather primary data from selected 120 respondents. The data were analyzed using both descriptive statistics and inferential statistical techniques. This study concluded that microfinance programs are effective instruments for the advancement of entrepreneurship due to the diverse services they provide and the roles they serve in the growth and development of small businesses. This study suggested that microfinance institutions should facilitate the lending requirements of small businesses and also provide training and technical assistance to small businesses to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of small businesses.
Other Latest Articles
- Impacts of Fragmentation on Vegetation and Conservation of Myristica Swamps of Western Ghats, India: Special Emphasis to Flagship Species Myristica magnifica Bedd.
- Endodontic Management of Radix - A Case Series
- Characteristics of Urolithiasis Patients in the Undata General Hospital during 2019
- Analytical Relationship between the Electrical Parameters of the PV Array and External Factors based on the Lambert W-Function
- Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Chemical Parameters in Surface Waters of Bandama Catershed, Ivory Coast
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:17:01