Essential Attributes and Skills for EmployabilityJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.9, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2020-12-05
Authors : Niyati Chaudhary;
Page : 1438-1441
Keywords : Employability skills; core skills; graduate attributes; career management skills;
Skills are very important element for the development of the individuals. It helps to enhance the productivity, working conditions and the employability of the workers. Globalization increased the importance of the skills essential for the employability. Now days other skills are become essential in addition to the vocational and technical skills which is desired by the employer. Employers needs that employee must have a variant inbuild skills like ready to learn, adapt, effectively communicate, innovative skills, creativity and analytical skills, self-management, interaction with peers and supervisors, team work, knowledge of updated technology and supervision and leadership skills. These skills become essential for the individual’s job security as well as for employer retention. This is useful for the both for long term in learning and flexible moving in labor market. In the present study, a conceptual model for the graduate attributes for employability including career management skills is framed. List of attributes required for employees were also discussed.
Other Latest Articles
- How Quantum Mechanics Explains Change of Status in Yoga-Practice-from Ordinary Normal State to Samadhi State of a Man?
- Mode Adaptive Inverter Control for Snchronization, is Landing and Grid Connected Modes in abc Frame
- Fortunados Problem or the Xless thansupgreater thannless than/supgreater than Conjecture and the Writing Notation (W)
- Cyclical Mastalgia and Lactation in Axillary Breast
- A Comparative Analysis between Non-Mesh (Bassinis) and Mesh (Lichtenstein) Repair of Primary Inguinal Hernia
Last modified: 2021-06-28 17:17:01