Implementation of Reduction of Ambiguity due to Synonyms in Punjabi LanguageJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Applications IJCSMA (Vol.2, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2014-12-30
Authors : Navdeep Kaur; Vandana Pushe;
Page : 63-70
Keywords : reranking; syntactic parsing; semantic parsing; semantic role labeling; named entity recognition;
We present a probabilistic generative model for learning semantic parsers from ambiguous supervision. Our approach learns from natural language sentences paired with world states consisting of multiple potential logical meaning representations. It disambiguates the meaning of each sentence while simultaneously learning a semantic parser that maps sentences into logical form. Compared to a previous generative model for semantic alignment, it also supports full semantic parsing.
Other Latest Articles
- Review: Data Mining Approach for Image Retrieval in Multimodal Fusion Using Frequent Pattern Tree
- THEORETICAL STUDY TO HIGHLIGHT THE SMART GOVERNMENT COMPONENTS IN 21st CENTURY
- A Review Paper for Mapping of XML Data to Relational Table?
- The peculiarities of formation of circulatory system pathology of evacuated adult population exposed to ionizing radiation on thyroid gland after the accident at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- Study of psychological bases of leadership competency formation of managers of public health institutions
Last modified: 2014-12-23 00:21:25