Economic prospects for micro-credit of subjects of agricultural sectorJournal: Scientific review, Науковий огляд, Научное обозрение (Vol.10, No. 9)
Publication Date: 2015-01-09
Authors : Nepochatenko O. O.; Bechko P. K.; Borovуk P. M.;
Page : 63-73
Keywords : micro-credit; consumer cooperatives; credit cooperatives; credit; bank credit; tax burden; preferential loans;
The object of study in this publication is the process of micro-credit subjects agribusiness purpose of the study - examining prospects for micro-credit mechanisms entities agricultural sector. In this article, using economic methods of research examines the role of micro-credit subjects of agricultural production in the development of agriculture Ukraine. The authors of the study are summarized theoretical foundations of microcredit agribusiness. Also in this publication Prospects of the operation of this component of credit relations. The research results can be used in practice is in the business of credit cooperatives. In particular, the study demonstrated that the formation and operation of credit cooperatives will allow agricultural producers to ensure uninterrupted production.
Other Latest Articles
- Actuality of development of now-how in a hotel economy in crisis Ukraine
- Research infrastructure resource base of tourism enterprises Vinnitsya region
- Budget financing of agrarian sector of Ukraine: analysis, problems, ways to improve
- Genesis of the theoretical going near determination of category "capital"
- Factors and principles formation of innovative potential of engineering enterprises
Last modified: 2015-01-09 04:15:48