Examination Methods of Life Quality in Cancer Patients of the Head and NeckJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.6, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2017-02-05
Authors : Ivan Gerdzhikov;
Page : 2022-2026
Keywords : quality of life; cancer of head and neck; maxillofacial defects; maxillary resection; obturator;
Introduction Oncological diseases in the area of the head and neck cause numerous functional disorders and changes in appearance, that make the quality of life worse. Objective The purpose of this research is to follow up and analyze the methods, used to examination and evaluation of quality of life in patients with cancer of the head and neck. Discussion Treatment and rehabilitation of cancer patients in maxillo-facial area is complicated and long process. This requires examination and assessment of their general physical and mental health. The main methods and tools for evaluation life quality in these patients are the surveys. Conclusion The application of specific methods for examination the quality of life in patients with cancer of the head and neck allows an objective assessment of their condition, which supports the treatment and rehabilitation.
Other Latest Articles
- Chromoblastomycosis: An Unusual and Rare Case Report
- Incidence and Risk Factors for Breakthrough Febrile Neutropenia in Cancer Patients Receiving Chemotherapy and Prophylactic Pegfilgrastim
- Is Coconut Mite on the Declining Trend in Kerala?
- Isolation, Screening and Production of Biosurfactant by PSEUDOMONAS AEROGINOSA SD4 Using Various Hydrocarbon Sources
- Text-Dependent Speaker Identification and Verification Using Hindi Database in Adverse Acoustic Condition
Last modified: 2021-06-30 17:48:27