A Survey on Big Data Mining AlgorithmsJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.3, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2014-10-05
Authors : S. Sivasankar; T. Prabhakaran;
Page : 1676-1680
Keywords : Big data; TPTDS; TAR; FCM; ARM;
In recent years with the explosive development of internet the size of data has grown a large and reached petabytes size. Bigdataisanimmensecollection ofboth structured and unstructured data. Due to its large size discovering knowledge or obtaining pattern from big data within an elapsed time is a complicated task. A number of algorithmic techniques have been designed for big data mining in an effective manner. The various mining algorithms like Two-Phase Top -Down Specialization approach (TPTDS), Tree- Based Association rules (TARs), FuzzyC Means (FCM) algorithm and Associate Rule Mining (ARM) algorithm are surveyed in this paper and the results obtained are compared and evaluated by the parameters such as execution time, information loss and extraction time.
Other Latest Articles
- Effects of Communication on the Success of Strategy Implementation Process among Commercial Banks in Nakuru County Kenya
- Impact of Selected Macroeconomic Indicators on Inflation in Kenya
- Article Review of Geography in India: A Languishing Social Science?
- Cellulases of Bacterial Origin and their Applications: A Review
- A New Hybrid Technique for Detection of Liver Cancer on Ultrasound Images
Last modified: 2021-06-30 21:10:56