PRAGMATIC APPROACH ON COST ESTIMATION TOOLSJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : Gurpreet Singh Shashi Kant Rathore Ranjit Kaur;
Page : 14-22
Keywords : TOOL; software; project;
Estimating the cost is one of the most important requirements of any of software project. We can’t deliver according to expectations if we won’t plan and we cannot plan until we know the underlying dependencies and estimates. So we need sort of cost estimation tools that are using the various available cost estimation techniques to estimate the overall or the individual module cost for each and every software project when it comes to development of any project in the industry. In this paper I’m going to study and discuss few of the available tools for estimating the cost for any software project to reduce the chances of failure that may happen because of inappropriate cost estimation. So if, one won’t take appropriate care then one may have various uncertainties in developing any kind of software project in the industry. In this paper, a sort of comparative study on those available cost estimation tools in the market, based upon certain factor is done by me. You can use any one of them to estimate the cost of software project according to the feasibility and budget management of your organization.
Other Latest Articles
- DETECTION OF MALICIOUS URL REDIRECTION AND DISTRIBUTION?
- Comparative Analysis and Implementation of Image Enhancement Techniques Using MATLAB?
- Pleomorphic adenoma of soft palate, a rare lesion
- A study to explore the determinants of child health in Melghat, Maharashtra
- Process documentation of detection of rheumatic activity via throat swab culture among school children of Tripura in Northeast India
Last modified: 2013-04-29 14:25:03