Book Review: Turkey in Turmoil, Social Change and Political Radicalization during the 1960sJournal: Efil Ekonomi Araştırmaları Dergisi (Vol.3, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2020-09-23
Authors : Fikret Şenses;
Page : 9-89
Keywords : Social Change; Economic Policy; Mobilization; Poverty;
This book edited by Berna Pekesen provides a detailed evaluation of the 1960s in Turkey by the pioneering specialists of each topic from social, political, economic, and cultural perspectives. This review, after highlighting each paper of the book individually, points out some of the shortcomings of each contribution and levels a number of criticisms to them. It then concludes that the book is an important contribution to the Turkish social science literature.
Other Latest Articles
- Contribution of Foreign Direct Investment to Mexico’s Economic Growth during NAFTA Years (1994 -2019)
- The Interaction Analysis Demographic Elements with Fiscal Dominance: BRICT Countries Experience
- Optimization of Emergency Departmant by Agent Based Modelling
- Is Women’s Political Empowerment Affecting COVID-19 Mortality?
- CLIMA ORGANIZACIONAL PARA LA MEJORA DE UNA EMPRESA DE SISTEMAS DE RIEGO EN EL SURESTE DE MEXICO
Last modified: 2021-09-24 23:10:39