Public Policies for Cooperation on Water Supply and Water Allocation between the Municipalities of Bombinhas and Tijucas, Santa Catarina State, BrazilJournal: International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Science (Vol.8, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2021-12-07
Authors : Alesson Alexandre Cardozo Joaquim Olinto Branco Graziela Breitenbauch de Moura Rafael Burlani Neves Asensio Navarro Ortega;
Page : 375-385
Keywords : Cooperation; Municipality; Public Policy; Water Supply; Water Allocation.;
The rational use of water is a concern in several countries that face severe water crises, both due to lack of treatment and water itself. The objective of this study is to analyze the public policies of cooperation for water allocation and supply between the municipalities of Tijucas and Bombinhas, located in the State of Santa Catarina, Brazil. Primary and secondary data were used regarding the Public Policies applied in the cooperation of water use between the municipalities. The primary data were collected through a bibliographic survey, document analysis that supported the transaction in reference, and legislative consultation that provided the legal apparatus of this Grant. The secondary data was obtained through semi-structured interviews. According to studies carried out by Águas de Bombinhas, the amount of water authorized for catchment by Secretaria de Estado de Desenvolvimento Econômico e Social - SDE (250L/s) is sufficient for the hydric supply of the city, during low or high seasons, until 2049. Despite the quantity of water being sufficient for the existing demand, more than half of the interviewees, residents of the city of Bombinhas/SC, report that the lack of water is still recurrent. On the other hand, 60% affirm that the price charged by the company is considered fair, considering the service offered.
Other Latest Articles
- Effect of Electric Cigarette Smoke Exposure on Spermatozoa quality of mice (Mus musculus L)
- Book review: Bavin, S.P., & Mishurovskaya, M.V. (Eds.). (2017). M.A. Bulgakov. Annotated Bibliographic Index. Vol. I. 1919-1940 (A.V. Akimenko, Bibliogr. Ed., M.V. Mishurovskaya, E.I. Alekseenkova, I.S. Efimova, Yu.G. Slizun, Comp.). Moscow: RGBI Publ. 70
- Poetology and Poetics of Acmeism: Book review: Kihney, L.G., & Merkel, E.V. (2021). Acmeism: Theory and Artistic Practice: Tutorial. Moscow, Berlin: Direct-Media. 492 p.
- A Parodic Tale in “Sovy” (Soviet Texts) by D. Prigov
- The Motive of Peace in the Works of B. Pasternak and M. Bulgakov
Last modified: 2021-12-30 14:45:05