Quality of Writing Techniques of Documents of AMDAL (Environmental Impact Assessment), Case in East Borneo, An Independent EvaluationJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2021-12-05
Authors : Harihanto; Sukapti;
Page : 1404-1413
Keywords : East Borneo Province; EIA/AMDAL document; independent evaluation; quality of writing technique; scientific document;
The research was conducted in East Borneo Province by assessing AMDAL documents made in 2009 - 2020. The research is intended as an independent assessment outside the official assessment forum conducted by the Amdal Assessment Commission (KPA) Technical Team. The assessment was conducted by comparing the writing technique of 101 AMDAL documents against the rules of scientific writing and Indonesian, because AMDAL is a scientific document. The results showed that the quality of AMDAL document writing techniques was still low. At least 22 types of writing errors were found. Document writing is far from a correct and good rule of Indonesian; similarly viewed from the rules of writing scientific documentst. As a result of the many errors, the contents of the AMDAL document in question are feared cannot be fully understood by the public. Even by the initiator of the project though, because the AMDAL document is usually made by a consultant, unless the initiator of the project in question asks for an explanation to the consultant. Furthermore, the environmental management and monitoring plan in the AMDAL document cannot be fully implemented by the initiators of the project.
Other Latest Articles
- Evaluating the Feasibility of Implementing the Revised Curriculum of 2013 in Secondary Schools of Central Province, Zambia
- Fulfillment of the Elements of Collective Forgery of GIRIK C and SPPT PBB
- Use of Various Processing Technique with Citrus Fruits Peel to Analyze Nutritional, Physiochemical and Antioxidant Properties
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder among Menopausal Women in Moroccan and Factors Influencing It
- Religion: The Opium of Education?
Last modified: 2022-02-15 18:57:28